Thursday, June 14, 2018

Under Development*************************************************************

Under Development*************************************************************

I am Alex James Hislop. My Main Camp is my Main Spirit Guides. I and others(defined by my main camp) are advocating for healing, defense, protection, etc.(defined by my main camp) in regards to my websites(defined by my main camp), www.blogger.com, etc.(defined by my main camp), the way my main camp indicated, which includes what my main camp indicated the way my main camp indicated. This can include Allpersonals, Processes, Vicinities, Proximities, close family, close friends, friends, family, etc.(defined by my main camp) , the way my main camp indicated. My Main Camp, Miscellathen, Gamifian, Observing outside(defined by my main camp), etc.(defined by my main camp), along with your defense that my main camp indicated currently for what they chose for you to display in regards to these advocations, etc.(defined by my main camp), can you display, etc.(defined by my main camp), what my main camp indicated in regards to what they chose for you to display in regards to these advocations, marking, etc.(defined by my main camp),  the way my main camp indicated. The way my main camp indicated includes what(defined by my main camp), Who(defined by my main camp), Where(defined by my main camp), When(defined by my main camp), How(defined by my main camp), Why(defined by my main camp), etc.(defined by my main camp), the way my main camp indicated which is fully defined by my main camp in Far Away Light. My Main Camp's current information in Far Away Light regarding this paragraph, etc.(defined by my main camp), takes precedence the way my main camp indicated in Far Away Light which is fully defined by my main Camp in Far Away Light, I am communicating this information, the way my main camp indicated in the light. I am advocating for anyone who is affected by this paragraph, etc.(defined by my main camp) to be protected, defended, healed, etc.(defined by my main camp), the way my main camp indicated in the light. I and others(defined by my main camp) are advocating for our advocations, etc.(defined by my main camp), to be utilized, used, etc.(defined by my main camp) the way my main camp indicated.  I and others(defined by my main camp) are advocating for what my main camp chose for us to advocate in regards to the blowback in regards to these advocations, etc.(defined by my main camp) to be displayed, etc.(defined by my main camp), the way my main camp indicated. My Main Camp's current information regarding this advocation, etc.(defined by my main camp) for what they chose for this paragraph, marking, etc.(defined by my main camp) takes precedence the way my main camp indicated. My Main Camp's current information from the Light regarding this advocation, etc.(defined by my main camp) for what they chose for this paragraph, marking, etc.(defined by my main camp) takes precedence the way my main camp indicated in the light. My Main Camp's current information from Far Away Light regarding this advocation, etc.(defined by my main camp) for what they chose for this paragraph, marking, etc.(defined by my main camp) takes precedence the way my main camp indicated in Far Away Light. My Main Camp's Chain of Command is what my main camp indicated in Far Away Light.

11/16/2018


No comments:

Post a Comment